Free downloads for schools
Our downloadable resources can be reproduced for use in staff planners, enlarged to A3 size for posters and shared digitally.
Click on the image to open each file.
Webinars & Articles
Watch Grief Recovery MD Carole Henderson speak with TES UK about supporting students and teachers during and after lockdown
Our Articles on Helping Children with Loss
- Helping Children With Recovery Posted on 8th September 2021 at 11:33
- Preparing For the Highs and Lows of Exam Results Posted on 9th August 2021 at 15:37
- Deep Breaths Posted on 21st October 2020 at 13:55
- How to address Fathers’ Day with Children Without a Dad Posted on 17th June 2020 at 11:23
- Supporting GCSE and A Level Students Through Lockdown Posted on 17th April 2020 at 07:53
- Talking to Children about Coronavirus Posted on 3rd April 2020 at 08:09
- Adverse Childhood Events (ACEs) and Helping Children with Loss Posted on 11th March 2020 at 12:06
- Moving can cause grief - how to help your child cope Posted on 26th April 2019 at 08:29
- How to talk to kids about terror attacks Posted on 25th May 2017 at 08:38
- How to Write a Sympathy Card Posted on 3rd June 2013 at 13:38